Well it has been a while sense i updated my blog and i have spare time so i decide i would say a little bit about what has happened in the last little bit. In dance we had trio auditions and i made it! I was so happy! The other two girls are Siale Vaitohi and Brielle Johnson. We are so excited to start after Art With Heart! Which we are also excited for. Art With Heart is a benifit concert that The Dance Club, The Winner School, and Dance Impressions put on for shriners hospital. " Kids who dance so others can walk"  We have been practicing really hard and our dance is SO fast! but also really fun! It is November 20! 

Well as I was laughing at the country polka it was being loved and it is really fun to do surprisingly and the other day my friend told me that she can't make it to the winter showcase so i will be filling in for her... haha looks like i am the newest member of country polka! ha. I am also in the Mambo and Paso, then i am the alternate for Michael Buble and i might be in Waltz... she is still getting back to on that one. But our ballroom christmas show is December the 14 and 15 i believe.

I am really excited for out kind of quarky dance for dan
ce III. We are "sophisticated movers"  slash ballerinas. We use dolly's and lots of boxes. We have a show on the 5th of december! and it should be funny.... i hope!

Thats whats going on except i left out one little part...

I AM AN AUNT!  They are the cutest little boys
 i have ever seen (twins) named Mason and Calahan.  This is my absolute favorite picture!
Well i will write more when more has happened!

Love, Mandy Sue!

Comments

Popular Posts