Gossip Girl?
I have finally been introduced to the new gossip girl blog and well. It is very clever, but still its just random gossip. I have to say as i girl i do thrive off it! You feel important knowing this but you feel so bad for who ever it is to. Poor Maddie Crawley gets picked on a lot! And somethings are better not told.
With a little more time it could evolve into something just humorous and fun, or it could start a hate between people. I wonder who this girl (if it even is a girl) is. I have heard a few guesses of who it is but I don't think any of these people are cleaver enough to get the information out with out making it to offensive. There are a bunch of times when I laugh and enjoy the blog then it goes back to the people. Sad. Well Signing off. Maybe I will start a response blog to www.gossipgirlths.blogspot.com you never know.
With a little more time it could evolve into something just humorous and fun, or it could start a hate between people. I wonder who this girl (if it even is a girl) is. I have heard a few guesses of who it is but I don't think any of these people are cleaver enough to get the information out with out making it to offensive. There are a bunch of times when I laugh and enjoy the blog then it goes back to the people. Sad. Well Signing off. Maybe I will start a response blog to www.gossipgirlths.blogspot.com you never know.

Comments