eff.you.en. dee.ay.why. doubleyou.eye.tea.heigh. eff.you.en. pee.ee.oh.pee.el.ee. dee.oh.eye.en.gee. eff.you.en. tea.heigh.eye.en.gee.es
fun day with fun people doing fun things.
l.p.c. '11 (lake powell crew 2011)
Kaysie and I painted shirts. This ^ is mine. Kaysie said it looks like a mystic fire turning into a beast or something, just like in a cartoon or something like that. I am quite flattered... I think.
(Kaysie was way to happy I did it in yellow and blue Orem High colors.. psh)
I am loving life right now. I am so excited about everything. I love my friends and my family. Sometimes I get frustrated but thats just me, it's not that any one is doing anything... annoying?? so I'm happy.
So I hate to admit it... but I really like some of kesha's songs. It might get to the point where I even become a fan. BAD? maybe not... I hope not. Ashley showed me this really cool remix to blow and it's SO COOL! :) I want to choreograph a halftime dance to it... So maybe if it happens I will put it on my choreography blog. mcchoreography.blogspot.com (this is for you alex... if you ever end up reading this)
Yesterday we had a d co party but wait! no one showed up... >( (thats an angry face) okay, some girls showed up and I am so glad because I missed you way to much! But the rest of you... if you don't come on the 20th (of july lindsay c.) I will kill you. ;)
i love you :)
Well, live happy. CTR, but really do. Eat chocolate, its good for the soul. Run, its good for the... well almost everything but the knees. Smile at least 6-12 times a day. Your body can't tell the difference between a fake or a real smile so it will send endorphins no matter what! Isn't that great? I sure think so!
gee.oh.oh.dee en.eye.gee.high.tea.



Comments