When life gives you lemons, make lemon cake!
Cause cake is always better then lemonade.
Merry Christmas to all.
I hope you have been enjoying the wonderful break and the celebration of Christ's birth.
For Christmas I got a new iPhone 4s! I love it so much! but... the music is being so weird... everything is fine but every time I do something with music it turns into an hours work to get even one song to work properly.
Now is one of those hours. Now I am re-downloading the software on my phone. I hope this will be the end to my problems. If you know anyway to help me, do share.
Merry Christmas to all.
I hope you have been enjoying the wonderful break and the celebration of Christ's birth.
For Christmas I got a new iPhone 4s! I love it so much! but... the music is being so weird... everything is fine but every time I do something with music it turns into an hours work to get even one song to work properly.
Now is one of those hours. Now I am re-downloading the software on my phone. I hope this will be the end to my problems. If you know anyway to help me, do share.

Comments