THE MISSION CALL
So as you probably know... my papers went in on the 25th of March. And As soon as I knew it had been assigned I have not been able to sleep and focus and well... Pretty much I have been going crazy.
Then today... IT CAME IN THE MAIL!
And the weirdest thing happened. I was exhausted. It's like as soon as it came, my stomach and heart calmed down and then my body was like.... SLEEP! All my worries has gone away.
Then I waited. and waited and waited for what probably is the longest day of my life {so far...;) } and then came time to open it...
Sister Clearwater, You are herby called to serve as
a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of
Letter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the
Chile Santiago South Mission!! You should report
to the Chile Missionary Training Center on
Thursday, August 1, 2013. You will prepare
to preach the gospel in the Spanish Language!!!!
I could not control my tears of joy and peace that overcame me. And as it continues to settle in, I feel the perfection of it all in the way it fits with my life and I am sure as go out and serve that perfection will be made even more clear.
I am so grateful for this gospel. I know it is true. I know Christ lives as a resurrected being and that he atoned for ever single persons pains. I know we have a Heavenly Father who loves us more then we can ever know and I know families are eternal and that when we pass on to the next phase in our path in life we become angels to our family still on earth. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve the people in Chile and teach them what I know about Christ and the Atonement. I love this gospel and I love the way it makes people. Happy and Humble! And if you want to be happy, this is the way to do so.
well... there is my two cents, take it or leave it.
but do take luck,
love,
the little sis.

Comments
Bro. and Sis. Durrance