missionary in the making
Well I'm at the mid point{written yesterday}. I opened my call 60 days ago and I leave in 60 days! Every day my emotions towards my mission grow and grow, my {good} scared-ness grows and my excitement grows. I know that this is the perfect thing for my life right now but right now I am just kind of waiting. preparing too, i know, but I feel really frozen. I just want to get out there. And I finally know why Nick stopped wanting to go to social events because as excited you are about your mission, mustering up that much excitement 1000 times a day gets just a little old. I just want to go! :) I know when I get there it'll be right. I know the Lord has spent my life preparing me to serve and he is preparing the people there too.
Overall, I am just so excited. I really feel prepared. I feel that I can be successful. and not just in the lots of baptisms but it making a difference in my life, in the lives of my companions and of my investigators and the members. My love for the people in Chile is continually growing and I am just so excited to serve them.
Last week I had kind of a funny experience with my Grandma. She and my cousin Nathan were gardening and I sat down in my room to read my scriptures and I got the thought, go help them. I was like hah no I'm going to read my scriptures. So I continue reading, then again and again the "nagging" came and I was like, but... but... haha okay. I think that's going to be the hardest and best thing I need to learn before I leave, to learn to serve when it is convenient to everyone but myself and to give my full effort. Now that I was helpful once my Grandma thinks I am now her little slave, and at first I was like, oh dang it... but now I see it is the greatest blessing someone can give me. Free practice at daily service.
the little sis

Comments
We enjoy your comments. What a great experience you are going to have. The waiting will be over before you know it. You will be a terrific missionary. We know you will have a influence on many. The most amazing thing is in the hereafter they will be many that will praise you that you never knew to touched.