i want it that way.
now don't laugh at my naivety
but because of who I am, and the ideas
I allowed to stay in my head
and just the way I turned out,
I have lived my life thinking that if I want something, I shouldn't let myself have it.
And this was a sacrifice
and it was good.
I think this came because I am a planner
and when you plan everything in your life everyday since you are 10
things aren't going to go your way
so you are faced with letting go a lot of your desires.
But lately I have taken it too far.
I have made myself believe that if I want something,
it isn't what is right and I should do something that "sounds" better.
And it has been really hard to be happy, because I constantly push off what I want.
Good wants are great!
I have wonderful desires.
I just need to let myself have them.
And I think because of this I have become a control freak.
That on the less important things, I control too much because I "lost" control of everything else.
So I'm going to let myself have everything I have wanted.
I am going to seek true inspiration and follow my gut.
I am going to work hard and obtain this vision I placed in front
of my eyes when I was a little girl, because it is a beautiful life I saw and desire.
wish me luck
xoxo
mandy

Comments