more on europe

so nathan and tyler became my paparazzi, so... I am sorry it is a lot of me, but there are a lot of really incredible memories here.

hanging out in segovia

The Roman Bridge
Victoire de Samothrace. My favorite part of the Louvre!



Cathedral in Segovia
Cathedral in Salamanca
The Pieta- I can't believe how beautiful it is! I just sat in front of it in awe trying to take it all in.




Me pretending I am not afraid of heights...

me being awkward in toledo



Tower in Granada!

HALL OF MIRRORS

Okay, so I got really excited about this pillar because of all of the geology classes I've taken.

Palace of Versailles

I can't get over how beautiful this entire place is.

Just walking with a crepe down an archway of trees in France
NBD

me thinking i'm crafty with the eiffel tower


again with that fear of heights thing, this is on the first level of the eiffel tower, they have a glass floor, just to freak out everyone with a fear of heights.

Palacio Real, EspaƱa. and Nathan complaining about how I am always in his pictures, when in reality, he just only takes out his camera when I am standing in front of something beautiful.

because who eats french food in France when you can have a burger.
Oh well, you win some you lose some.

NOTRE DAME! Sadly we didn't get to go in, due to some event they had going on.

Valencia City of Arts and Sciences
pt. 2

haha michael and tyler laughing about how they can't eat doritos while laying down
because the dust falls too quickly down their throat.

just as Ashley and I learned very early on, nothing is quite as.... well... as taking
a sequence of selfies being as silly as possible.



hahaha me teaching michael how to dance while tyler sets up his shot.


So, we were on our way with Dr. Alvord to go see Alcala de Henares, and it was raining pretty hard. Hard enough that the cercanias train got stuck on the tracks because something fell and (I didnt catch the rest), anyway, we all had to get off the train and try to find other way there, and in doing so, we decided to take a nice skip leap and a bounce through the rain.  hahaha

Valle de los CaĆ­dos 
H23BD



our lovely airbnb in Rome


PANTHEON

Trevi Fountain!

best. pizza. ever. brandi. naples. italy.
(still dreaming about it)

the other side of the mediterranean

arc de triomphe

look at those roman ruins. This was the most incredible thing I think I have ever seen. I want to go back and spend a full day just walking through the ancient city.
walking up the trippy stairs at the top of St. Peters Basilica 

Michaelangelos Moses


Okay, I only have one complaint from Rome, the busses and
bathrooms are not made for tall people.

ummmm... hi!

my last typical meal in madrid 
EVERYTHING IS SO GREEN UP NORTH!



SO CHARMING AND SO BEAUTIFUL

Cathedral at Covadonga

The Palacio in Salamanca!
(p.s. this is where Gran Hotel was filmed guys!)

Proving to Tyler that a selfie can be taken on his camera.


Cathedral in Burgos, and Tyler getting even more artsy.





Comments

Popular Posts