Day 2
Today I feel ansty. I get texts and can't respond or even read them. Maybe my brother was right. The texting thing might have been a little much. I must admit, I have read the texts.. Well the first few words.. But I haven't opened any or responded to any. I justify that by telling myself... What if someone really does need to talk to me? So I read them.. But don't open them. Facebook isn't as hard as I thought. I often reach for my phone, planning to check facebook but I am quickly reminded when I see that my facebook isn't in its usual place. So I put my phone back in my pocket and move on. Twitter hasn't really been a temptation. I only follow maybe.... 8 people? Maybe I should just delete it all together.. But at the same time, why kill my fun? The sad thing i have realized so far is that I think in facebook posts. I'll be somewhere and be thinking, what should I post right now? Or... Let's take a picture and put this up or.... I will remember something funny a coach said at a game and want to put that and think... Well that sucks.. I want to share this with the world for a little bit of attention. Pathetic. I am an attention hog... I'll admit it. And I guess that's why I couldn't go with out even posting on my blog. I'm sure no one reads this... And if they do.. I'm sorry for my patheticness... This is my online journal. But... I'm an attention hog and I am hoping that is will slowly start pushing me away from being that way. Hopefully soon I can completely blend in and enjoy ALL of everyone elses glory (I don't always have to have the attention, I'm not nuts, and I can appreciate when someone else does something good but just not 100% of the time) but that's how I feel today. I'm hoping I don't go crazy over texting. I have realized how much I rely on texting. I want to text Amy and ask about solo, I can just call. I want to text lots of people and just.... Talk. Maybe I'm just bored.. But not fully bored.. Not allowing myself to text has been somewhat exciting, I dont know why? Maybe it's just the "I can do hard things" quote smacking me in the face. Not that this is really hard, it's not. But I can.
Day 2 = positive
Day 2 = positive

Comments