Want to know what bugs me quite a lot?
When people are so weird about who found an artist first. and if they know all of their songs they are cooler then you. and oh, they found them in september, you found them in october, oh my "I'm so much cooler then you."
Shouldn't we be celebrating the fact that we both found great music and can enjoy it together?
Why do people think that? I am sincerely curious.
I have to admit, I am being a hypocrite by posting this because, well, I have been known to do this, and yet, I don't understand why I do it. So I'm going to try to not, cause it drives me crazy.
I think music is music.
Show IPA
Shouldn't we be celebrating the fact that we both found great music and can enjoy it together?
Why do people think that? I am sincerely curious.
I have to admit, I am being a hypocrite by posting this because, well, I have been known to do this, and yet, I don't understand why I do it. So I'm going to try to not, cause it drives me crazy.
I think music is music.
mu·sic
[myoo-zik]noun
1.
an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotionsin significant forms through the elements of rhythm,melody, harmony, and color.
It also really bothers me when people say, "that girl is wearing a T-shirt with my favorite band on it, I bet she only knows one song, save it for a real fan"
Woah woah woah. Who cares if she only knows one song, she is a fan of that band. Or maybe she just liked the picture. Either way it doesn't matter, so why make it.
Sincerely, this really shouldn't matter.

Comments