and I think to myself, what a wonderful world

What a wonderful day today has been!


Start of a new term with new exciting classes.
Then, during seminary, I get a text(well multiple) from my parents with 
THE FIRST LETTER FROM NICK!
Best part of anyones day:) I even read it in the bathroom.
Then the day continues...
I come home and my babies are there, my papa hands me my new case that I have been waiting for! wonderful!
Then I spent some time looking for songs for d co(proposals are tomorrow!!)(YIKES)
And I applied for UVU and kind of for UofU but my dad won't really let me....? oh well.
And then!! for YM/YW's we went ICE SKATING!
(if you can't tell I'm excited by the exclamation points, maybe you can tell from the capitol letters...?)
I love ice skating, my favorite activity by far! It was so fun! all the people and the food and just the whole environment, we went up to midway. 
Then, as we were ice skating, I get a a text from my friend ashley in washington saying she sent me a video of the girls I taught this summer! so as I'm going and checking my e-mail guess what i found???

A LETTER FROM NICK! ALL FOR ME MYSELF AND I!!!
I was overjoyed!! Then I watched the video of my girlies and it made me even more happy! overall, a pretty spectacular day!
Now, I'm just winding down, finishing my BYU application and last minute d co stuff. 
    2012, 2nd term, senior year. It's all uphill...downhill?? (they both sound bad) it's only going to get better from here!

Elder Clearwater!
 (the head is having some adjustments made, but he's here!)

Comments

Popular Posts