na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye

Well, today was the final put off point. It was Nick's farewell.
My brudoor
I kept telling myself well he's not leaving yet. We still have to wait for his farewell, thats when it'll kind of be over. Well, I guess this means 
it's kind of over.

I don't quite know how do handle myself. I've had a lot of people say it'll be such a blessing, and I 100% agree, I am so excited for him to get out there. I know its really what he needs in his life right now.

But the sad thing is, I've had even more people tell me it's going to be, just, so hard. They keep saying, What are you going to do now? You're going to be all alone. How will you handle this? 
and well... you know what I have to say. It's really, not that bad. Yes I will miss him like crazy and I won't know how to deal for a while but... it's not like he is dying. And even if he were, I'd see him soon. 

Now wow, way to happy there. HE'S NOT DYING! Haha, just FYI. And yes it is going to be hard. But I can just imagine how hard it would be if he decided not go, or if he was unworthy. And even further, it's not about me at all. It's about my brother, going and serving the Lord. I just get to miss him in the process.

So, in my favorite words to say ever, All's well that ends well. 
       And this shall. (even if I feel different wednesday)


Here are some of the events of the day...


 My big brother with my baby nora
 The three generations
 I'm really going to miss him
 I made Mason flex.
What a happy nora girl.

Comments

Popular Posts