Well, everything seems to have happened in the last little bit, or it will soon... and a picture is worth a thousand words, so heres about a million words....
Well. Life begins this week! haha I guess thats the way to put it! I graduate in three days and I can't believe it! I still don't have my cap and gown.... haha i guess I'll get that when i get all of my classes signed off.
Gioia gets back from her trip on tuesday and we
are going house hunting! goodness, I am so excited to move forward and
start making my own decisions. I have all my classes for summer and
fall picked out and i cant wait to get started!
Friday was senior ball! I went with James Summers! it was so fun! The whole event was so fun because james is probably the kid I'm mentally closest to, meaning
we think most alike each other.Or we've just known each other the
longest, so the entire night was effortless.
Last weekend was my last dance company date. It was quite a sad day.
but very fun. I took cannon sumner, ashley boyfriend... haha it was
still fun, just a little weird. We went to color me mine!! haha i have
0 art capability when it comes to painting a mug, but oh well.. haha
Everything is ending and everything is just starting. Its so exciting. I don't quite know how to handle it all. Half the time I'm either overly excited and can't handle myself, or I'm crying... hahah, losing it much?
Seminary graduation was last night!! there was a big confusion before we moved and Bishop told me I was just going to stay and graduate with our Orem ward. Well, now that brother crawford is the new bishop i wasn't sure if this was still going to happen, so i got it all figured out! but they definitely were not planning
on having me. haha no one was. I guess i just got lost in the piles. But I am officially a seminary graduate!
Well. Life begins this week! haha I guess thats the way to put it! I graduate in three days and I can't believe it! I still don't have my cap and gown.... haha i guess I'll get that when i get all of my classes signed off.
Gioia gets back from her trip on tuesday and we
are going house hunting! goodness, I am so excited to move forward and
start making my own decisions. I have all my classes for summer and
fall picked out and i cant wait to get started!
Friday was senior ball! I went with James Summers! it was so fun! The whole event was so fun because james is probably the kid I'm mentally closest to, meaning
we think most alike each other.Or we've just known each other the
longest, so the entire night was effortless.
Last weekend was my last dance company date. It was quite a sad day.
but very fun. I took cannon sumner, ashley boyfriend... haha it was
still fun, just a little weird. We went to color me mine!! haha i have
0 art capability when it comes to painting a mug, but oh well.. haha
Everything is ending and everything is just starting. Its so exciting. I don't quite know how to handle it all. Half the time I'm either overly excited and can't handle myself, or I'm crying... hahah, losing it much?
Seminary graduation was last night!! there was a big confusion before we moved and Bishop told me I was just going to stay and graduate with our Orem ward. Well, now that brother crawford is the new bishop i wasn't sure if this was still going to happen, so i got it all figured out! but they definitely were not planning
on having me. haha no one was. I guess i just got lost in the piles. But I am officially a seminary graduate!



















Comments