I have a third (fifth?) roommate! So Stoked!

I have never used sarcasm quite as thick as I did in the post title.
So, being me, I am really good at running away when I face a problem. Well, here is my problem. I was over eager to move out before I had and I moved out on my graduation money. Dumbest move ever. Note to any younger fellers who may read this.

NEVER DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT!!

You will greatly regret it and it will add a lot of drama to your life.

Well, I did just this. And when I realized that Julys rent would have to follow in those short 30 days... I panicked... I thought, well, if I just spend all of my time at home, it'll be like I never did it, Right?? HA! Nope, doesn't work that way. And I made excuses, some real that are very important, and some just to not have to deal with it. And now that the important reasons are gone, I have no option but to buck up and face the fierce dragon. 

So, basically what has happened is I have spend the past weak-ish at my parents home and have tried to handle having college start and trying to figure out how to sell my contract. There has been one girl who has wanted to not necessarily buy my contract, but pay the monthly rent and live here.(long story why, but it made perfect sense)She is good friends with my roommate, Gioia, so it was as much of a win-win as we were going to get in this situation that was screwed by Muah. Well, I had a hard time with this because if she didn't pay or if something happened and she left, I would still be liable to pay the $200-$300 dollar rent and well, I just can't do that. Any time she could talk I'd be busy and visa versa. Very poor communication on both sides, and we just couldn't come to an agreement over text. 

Then one day in my absence I come home to find all of her stuff in our room. Now I'm okay with this, she probably just needs a place to put it all while she's transitioning. (or so I'm thinking)But I still at this point don't come back or even ask. Finally Sunday comes along and I ask Gioi if she's been sleeping over. 

When I get the response of yes, there is an instant pit in my stomach, and sadly, probably not for the reason you're thinking.

I then ask if she has been sleeping in my bed. In my sheets. With my pillows. And my blankets. With her greasy, dirty, oily skin. Giving off her smells (not just her skin in this way, everyones is, every single human on earth)But it's the things you can't really wash. 

"Yes"

Now, if you're one of those people who think this is totally fine and thats not completely disgusting, move to another blog now. But no. I get grossed out if my sister, BLOOD RELATIVE! sleeps in my bed, for one night. I don't even allow my closest friends to have their feet on my bed. Even if they're clean with a fresh pair of socks on. Heck, The only place MY feet are allowed are at the very end of my bed. AND IT'S MY BED! 

So excuse me if I feel violated by the fact that a girl that I have met once has been sleeping in my bedding for almost a week now. 

Then, an argument happened when I tried to be nice in my asking, but come on, asking someone to wash your sheets will never be nice, I sounded like a brat. And was being a bit of one also. And ya know, I'm okay with that. Because I really don't think it's okay that they did that. Especially without them asking my permission.

Well, now as I'm returning to my apartment I see my comforter twisted and pushed to the end of the bed. The pillow still indented by a head, an extra pillow on the bed, HER TEDDY BEAR, her iPod plugged in on my bed-side-table, her engagement ring box also there, and the rest of her stuff strewn all over my side of the room. And this is strange considering I was told we couldn't figure something out because she is moving to another room... And her stuff is still here... 

Well, I guess all that is left to do is make the past the past, and try to handle the future with a little bit more grace then I did with this situation. 

I'm sorry for the way everything happened, but I don't necessarily regret the repercussions. 

p.s. so glad to know my hair spray, towel, curling iron, and another things I could supply were put to great use in my absence.(hmmm more sarcasm)

Comments

Popular Posts