Beginning Adventures as a BYU Cougar!
| Dainia and I touring around campus... |
| Eleanor loves her aunt Mandy :) |
| Jazz'N Place Carnival! |
| Could these blisters get any cuter? |
| Dain and I went to the museum of paleontology! |
I must be terrified of dinosaurs or something because we had to go look at the giant sloth again. (yes, giant sloth) and he was big and scary and creeped me out, and it didn't occur to me that "there are probably other people here in the museum with you Mandy", so as I turn the corner, I see something move, (of course I'm thinking its the giant sloth... {dumbo} ) and i jumped... wow.. I'm sure I terrified that poor lady. Bad move on my part... But all's well that ends well...
No worries though, the sloth is still dead.
No worries though, the sloth is still dead.
| Love them |
| Apparently we're twins... |
| This is bird. The orange one is birdie. |
| Oh how I have missed horses and small towns... |
| Just some of the adorable little girls I get to teach |
| finals finally came to a close. |
| Dainia had to make a goal in one of our classes so we chose to run every day for 30 minutes. After every time we celebrated by eating junk... good plan girls! |
| Amers and Aya brought me cupcakes on my birthday and said hello to Elder Clearwater |

Comments