It was just one of those nights Just one of those fabulous flights

I though bringing some Frank would make this all perfect. 'Cause it was definitely just one of those days. One of those good days. But not in appearance, but it just was.

I was tossing and turning all night but when I woke up I realized my phone wasn't plugged in and it was completely dead, so I was able to plug it in and have an alarm to wake me up at the proper hour.

I was running late for my Oral exam, but so was she, and when we got in the interview we just talked. And guess what, I had a conversation in spanish with her! I felt way too fun after. 

After my other spanish test I bought a bagel in the vending machine and started on my way to my spanish conversation lab. I tried to eat my bagel the same time I was walking, and as I was scooping out the creme cheese, it fell... on the ground... all of it... haha I couldn't help but laugh at myself. It literally made my day. It was pretty darn funny. I can almost see it in a sitcom and having the audience laughing hysterically.

Then I had to leave my lab early to go print out my paper for Mission Prep so I go running and luckily there is a computer open right away. I go and perfect my paper, make some last minute adjustments, and print it, but I find that I only have $0.01 on my card... so I couldn't print it. I was a little scared at this point, but I soon found my friend Wendy Nelson {who is in my Mission Prep class} and she let me use her card, but I had to resend it in some unimportant stressful way, but I was never really stressed. I was just grateful I found her in time. 

Then at work, I realized I didn't buy enough treats. {i made a deal with my little tinies that if they pass off there pirouettes 3 classes in a row by doing it correctly 4 times in a row i would bring them a treat of their choice} And I only bought 3 kitkats, an mnm and a bubblegum. I needed 4 kitkats. I checked the vending machine at JNP.. no luck.. I handled it well and alls well. no worries. This little Sophia girl is really excited to get her 2 KITKATS! {yup, thats how bad I felt, and it's only fair...}

But over all, all of my classes went really well. The girls were focused and worked hard, I realized that I hadn't been pushing my Small Elite team and they told me, "I'm sweating!" They didn't realize that they should have been sweating all along. But that's my fault, no worries, we're on the right track now. When it came time for my Teen Prodigy class I also had 2 Senior Prodigy girls there and that is really fun, because it makes all the little Teens scared to death and really respectful and they work 20x harder then they usually do. So we did a technique class and I got'em sweating. And in my Teen Prep class I also had the Seniors come. That was very good for my girls. To watch and to be in there with them. At the end of class we did a combo and I danced full out goin at it for the first time in a really long time. Man I have missed it... And I really think this class was really beneficial to the teen prep girls, even if they felt insecure. 

But as I was driving home, I was able to think back on the awesome day I had. I really was a wonderful day.. Haha i'm not saying this to make myself think it was good. Like I had such a good day. I think I have finally learned to laugh at myself when I do dumb things, because if i get frustrated,  I will LOSE IT! haha and that's no good. So laughing makes me happy. and probably will make you happy too. 

About a week ago I had a chat with my daddy {yes. daddy.} and he told me I need to learn the art of life. Meaning I need to learn how to have a busy schedule and be going 24/7 but learn to enjoy it all, even if I don't absolutely love all that I am doing. So here it goes. New blog title...

learning the art of life

take luck,

the little sis

Comments

Popular Posts