tomorrow, tomorrow! I love ya, TOMORROW
You're only a DAAAYYYYY! AAAAA-WAAAAAAAAAY!
Well. Tomorrow is the day my papers go in!! It was supposed to go in friday, and then saturday, but the dental didn't come in the mail. So... tomorrow first thing in the morning (as soon as the open) I am going to call and see if they have even sent it (because my bishop doesn't think they have) and if they have it should be there by tomorrow. I know this is what I am supposed to be doing. It is so crazy how everything has fallen so perfectly into place. How things that look like huge stumbling blocks are annihilated. In stake conference last week President Tim (Uncle Layton?) talked of the 5 loaves and 2 fishes that the multitude had. How they brought all they had, and all they could give, and then Christ made up for the rest of the 5,000. I know that principle is true. It's true in day to day life and it's true in the Atonement. All we have to do is all we can and He will do the rest.
WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT.
That is what has been testified to me over and over again as I have been preparing to serve. I know this is right, and I couldn't be more excited.
On another note it has been snowing all week here. Crazy. But of course it does always snow on my Mama's birthday, she just wasn't in Utah so instead of 1 light day of snow, Utah threw a fit and gave us 3-4 before her birthday. ;) Oh well, It should be back in the 60's by the end of the week. Thats Utah for you.
School is almost over and I am very excited to get through this semester. But I have really learned (well, I am learning [see last post]) to enjoy things that are a pain in the butt. To be able to laugh at myself when something out of my control happens or just when I am an embarrassment. (haha which is a lot) but it's all the better.
My Grandma is the sweetest. She has breakfast prepared every morning when I come downstairs. And always wants to know what's going on in my days, {which I must admit can be a little annoying at times} but I know she does it just because she cares, and that's the best.
Also, I am loving the new, missionaries-can-e-mail-friends-too rule. I got an e-mail from bobby last week and it was just so fun. I miss my boys, and my brother too, but I know whole-heartedly that they are all doing the right thing, and I can't wait to join them!!
Love,
the little sis.

Comments