My Jazz'n Place Family

I have been so blessed this past year to be able to work with so many other talented teachers and dancers at Jazz'n Place. From day one I felt so welcomed by all the dancers and staff! The first class I taught was just little niñas on small prodigy. I can't remember what I taught them, but it's crazy to think of how long ago that was and how freaking nervous I was! haha

This past year I was able to work pretty exclusively with 3 teams: Mini Troupe, Small Elite, and Teen Prep. And can I just say how much I adore these girls. They are the sweetest girls on the planet. Always being complimentary and giving me hugs, {i hope they never stop} and saying the sweetest things and drawing me pictures {my personal favorite}. I learned so much from them.


Well... I've always heard a pictures worth 1000 words, and since I can't seem to find words to express how I feel about this past year, here are some pictures...



So my youngest and cutest niñas were the Mini Troupe team!! They were so crazy and funny all the time. Always had something to say about everything and they were so eager to learn!



Halle, Brighton, Cydnee, & Courtney

Little Caydence with Santa!!

The Tangled dance in the year end concert!
{Mckenna, Courtney, Halle, Brighton, Isabella, Mandy, Caydence, Ellie, Sophia, & Cydnee}


Haha this was at the Lagoon competition. They were running about 30 minutes behind, and these girls had an hour before roll call. So they had dedicated a solid hour to what this {when they could be roller coastering} and then we had to sit and wait for show time in the heat.. haha but they did amazing! Even with the extra wait time!!


Haha I made them smile during the splits. I'm a mean teacher ;)


They formed this chain all by themselves.. haha
{Brighton, Halle, & Courtney}


For our Relevé competition each girl was assigned another to bring an award or crown for! This was them after they had traded. These little prizes were so darn cute I can't even handle it. And when they were giving them they were all so excited to see their reaction. Darling.


And to top it off, they won the BIG TROPHY!

And this was them on our Last day of class! Doing our Tangled dance one last time!


Small Elite: Now I don't even know what to say about this team. They are the cutest little tinies. haha cute little and tiny. I absolutely love these little girls. Each one of them have a very special place in my heart. And they ALL better be working hard for when I get back! ;)

Hazy at the Spring Concert!

I Wanna Dance With Somebody and the Spring Concert!!
{Tori, Mariko, Baylie, Megan, Mandy, Grace, Sahily, Megan, Ali, & Isabelle}

I think this was just us sitting in between class waiting for our room... 
cute little Markio Grace and Isabelle


And last but definitely not least by Teen Prep team. To express what these girls mean to me would take forever. I feel like these girls have become some of my best friends {and yes they are ages 10-16} But I don't care. I love these girls so much and I'm going to miss them like crazy!
Sing, Sing, Sing at the Spring Recital
{Brienna, Casee, Olivia, Afton, Me, Nakai, Kaylie, Megan, Shalia, Sierra, &; Kyler}

Everyone Waiting, Spring Concert

I Just love all of them to pieces!



Now this was probably the funnest of all the days, and the saddest.

The Last Day of Class '12-'13.
We brought treats and played games and made up dances. It was just... so fun.





Casee, Kaylie, Kyler, Mariko, Me, & Gracie.


Mariko Me and Grace!


Boy I'm going to miss them.

Now this they came up with all by themselves!! 

Now, I got to work with so many other dancers who I absolute love and adore, I am sorry I didn't share a picture or words about you. Know you are LOVED!!

Thank you to the amazing teachers and especially to Chelsey for being so patient with me and for letting me be a part of this Jazz'n Place family. I can say nothing but amazing things about Jazz'n Place! 

this sign off has to be a little different I guess...
cause in this case, I'm not the little sis.
I am the big sis, the mama, and teacher.
And since these littlies will always be my niñas,
I will always be their "mama"

So...

take luck!
and work hard!
love, 
your "mama"
{miss mandy}

Comments

Popular Posts