Dear blog, I am sorry.
I didn't forget about you... I just haven't had time... This is what has been going on for the past two weeks....
DANCE COMPANY CONCERT! that in itself is enough to keep me away from my blog forever (if it were to last forever). Everything about the concert was so amazing! I love dance company!! All the girls are so fun and amazing! I'm so sad about the 5 seniors who are leaving me. Why do they think they can get old? Don't the know that's not allowed? Oh well... D co is forever anyway so they aren't really gone gone. Savs dance was probably my favorite:) it's so beautiful.. Especially cause I took the time that Wednesday to read the book. (the message by lance Richardson) you really have to read it. I promise you will love it. It's a quick read. And a must read!
Did I mention I love d co? If I didn't you must know that I do. Spending all of Saturday Monday Tuesday in tech, wednesday at centennial day, and thursday and Friday doing concert, oh! and Saturday celebrating christines 18th birthday!! I really don't know what else to say about it... I would go into grand detail.. But it was just like very concert except for the dances...all of the dances were over the top amazing. They all really meant something! It's so much more enjoyable when the audience understands what is going on rather then just dancing.. I loved it.
That was two weeks ago and last week... Well let's just say during concert week.... School doesn't exist... So the week after concert! Well school needs some serious attention.. I missed the beginning of chapters, a bunch of class work and my English CRT. So this past week was focused on school well.... It was supposed to be before goy called me and asked if I would do a show with her this weekend. And having the depression from having the d co concert be over I could say no. So... We threw a piece together and performed it last night! It was really funny and fun! Haha the song will forever be stuck in my head. Hello o-oh-oh-oh--oh! I think I got filmed.. I don't know if I want to watch it because I improvd a lot of it. Well.. Every part that we didn't do as a group, I improvd.. And I sure hope I didn't look like a retard....
But I have another show tonight and I hope it goes well!
I love life! I am so glad school is almost over! Summer is going to be so fun! Being a senior is going to be awesome! I hope I can live it out as long as possible cause I dont want to have to be a big person...
DANCE COMPANY CONCERT! that in itself is enough to keep me away from my blog forever (if it were to last forever). Everything about the concert was so amazing! I love dance company!! All the girls are so fun and amazing! I'm so sad about the 5 seniors who are leaving me. Why do they think they can get old? Don't the know that's not allowed? Oh well... D co is forever anyway so they aren't really gone gone. Savs dance was probably my favorite:) it's so beautiful.. Especially cause I took the time that Wednesday to read the book. (the message by lance Richardson) you really have to read it. I promise you will love it. It's a quick read. And a must read!
Did I mention I love d co? If I didn't you must know that I do. Spending all of Saturday Monday Tuesday in tech, wednesday at centennial day, and thursday and Friday doing concert, oh! and Saturday celebrating christines 18th birthday!! I really don't know what else to say about it... I would go into grand detail.. But it was just like very concert except for the dances...all of the dances were over the top amazing. They all really meant something! It's so much more enjoyable when the audience understands what is going on rather then just dancing.. I loved it.
That was two weeks ago and last week... Well let's just say during concert week.... School doesn't exist... So the week after concert! Well school needs some serious attention.. I missed the beginning of chapters, a bunch of class work and my English CRT. So this past week was focused on school well.... It was supposed to be before goy called me and asked if I would do a show with her this weekend. And having the depression from having the d co concert be over I could say no. So... We threw a piece together and performed it last night! It was really funny and fun! Haha the song will forever be stuck in my head. Hello o-oh-oh-oh--oh! I think I got filmed.. I don't know if I want to watch it because I improvd a lot of it. Well.. Every part that we didn't do as a group, I improvd.. And I sure hope I didn't look like a retard....
But I have another show tonight and I hope it goes well!
I love life! I am so glad school is almost over! Summer is going to be so fun! Being a senior is going to be awesome! I hope I can live it out as long as possible cause I dont want to have to be a big person...

Comments