Self Centered... Hopefully just for a moment...

Being me is an interesting thing.
I decided that since this is my blog about me I would make a post about who and what me is.

When it comes to other people in not to good at having a middle ground. If I like you, I'll treat you like my best friend. If I don't, I probably don't know you or have been holding a grudge on something really dumb. There are only a few people I really just dislike, most people I have heard things about so I just keep my distance. (probably not my smartest move, I should get to know them and see the real them but at the same time, what if the dumb rumors that people shouldn't spread are true?) so I'll stick to my method, and if someone wants to get to know me that I have wrongfully judged(I apologize), I will happily welcome them I'm.
I love shoes. I more love looking at shoes... Shoes are great to wear yes but sometimes I'd rather be barefoot. But why are shoes such a thing that pulls me in? If you think about it they are quite weird things. A box that people decided to design and make all cute. But who ever it was I thank you.
I have a strange love for charms. I put them everywhere. They are usually keys or my initials or something else really cliche (never too cheap looking) but I love them. They are all over my car, phone, room, key chain, and necklaces(that I usually don't wear).
I have an obsession for rings, if rings didn't clank so much I would have one on each finger. But since they do I just wear two, at all times. On other occasions I will wear more but you can always find me with my "nick ring" and my ctr ring on.
I like doodling, I'm not a very good doodler, not that doodling is a great talent or anything but I try to come up with random things. It keeps my creativity going so I don't go crazy from not dancing and choreographing.
I have a creepy love for Oreos. No one knows why, I always have and I hope I always will. I know they are the probably the worst thing you can put in your body but they are so darn good.
I love driving around in the rain. It's very cleansing, I feel like if the world needs a good wash, well... I probably do to. So I will go for a drive with some good music to match my mood and I will ponder all the things that have been going on for the last little bit. I usually sing really loud and go find pretty views to look at and remember what beautiful things God created for us.
I like that I am tall but only some of the time, I don't like it when it puts me in the back of formations, or taller then half the kids in my school, or when people refer to me for their 'perfect boyfriend height' (my name is close enough to man). But I have learned to enjoy it. It allows me to eat a little more food because I have more body to feed, I can usually see everything that is going on in crowds, and my kids will be athletes. It helps me to stand out and I have likes and dislikes for that reason... But oh well.
I have hair with a mind of it's own and a mind without a pause button. I am always thinking about something else, I will be totally invested to what you are saying but there are always 2 things on my mind.
I can't sing but I love to, I actually have very little musical ability cause I am lazy but I pretend I do anyway.
You can always count on me to be honest for better or worse and I am not good at sugar coating things... I'm working on it.
I like to smile and I like smiles.
I believe faith and service are they keys to life, and I need to work hard to keep having those things in my life.
I'm lazy at times and overly stressed at times and rarely in between. I like having a plan but most people don't so I try not to let it bug me when I plan something and it doesn't happen.
I am almost always wearing earrings, I feel naked without them.
I love wearing the color grey, I have probably 6 grey v-necked t-shirts, 8 grey cardigans, way to many grey shoes, and 3 grey bottoms.
I'm sick of my clothes right now so I keep stealing everyone else's, litererally everyone... :)
2 things that help with my happiness, a full tank of gas and $20 in my pocket. I won't usually spend it and drive a lot but knowing I could is a fun feeling I guess.
Well.... Thats a piece of me I guess... Take it or leave it,  It's kind of just.... Me.

Comments

Popular Posts