Mommy, Sue, Madre, Mom, Suzie Q, oh how i love you.
Dear Mommy, I love you happy mothers day!
Do you want to know why I love you?
Good 'cause here it goes!
I love you because...
you are beautiful
you are fun
you think you are funny, and it makes you even funnier
you giggle like the twins
you wake up when you haven't slept all night to make me breakfast
you get mad at me when I am late to class
you make sure to see how my night was even when I am being an annoying teenager and "don't want to talk" (i do)
you have some REALLY good meals... and with everything else we smile and pretend to eat it anyway :)
you love watching your american idol
you and i can't resist our chocolate cravings...
you love to talk to me
you are my buddy
you can never stay mad at me :)
you let me take your clothes
you let me steal all your shoes
you get mad at me when I forget to come say prayers
you ask for my advice on hair and clothes and think i have a clue about what i am saying
you make sure conversation stays fun!
you know how to make a keep a house beautiful in looks and in feel
you and i are opposites in our talents with music and we clue each other in when we are wrong (usually it's both of us)
you will drop what you're doing, even when it's way more important than what i'm asking you to do, and do what i temporarily need
your natural hair color i really like... even if you don't
you let me win in cards.. i just know it
you and i can play games of all sorts for hours and we don't need to have a care in the world
You are Incredible! i love you so much! these are only a tiny portion of the reasons i love you! happy mothers day! you are really the best mother!
Mother I love you, mother i do, father in heaven has sent me to you.
When I am near you, I love you hear you, singing so softly that you love me too.
Mother I love you, I love you, I do!
Do you want to know why I love you?
Good 'cause here it goes!
I love you because...
you are beautiful
you are fun
you think you are funny, and it makes you even funnier
you giggle like the twins
you wake up when you haven't slept all night to make me breakfast
you get mad at me when I am late to class
you make sure to see how my night was even when I am being an annoying teenager and "don't want to talk" (i do)
you have some REALLY good meals... and with everything else we smile and pretend to eat it anyway :)
you love watching your american idol
you and i can't resist our chocolate cravings...
you love to talk to me
you are my buddy
you can never stay mad at me :)
you let me take your clothes
you let me steal all your shoes
you get mad at me when I forget to come say prayers
you ask for my advice on hair and clothes and think i have a clue about what i am saying
you make sure conversation stays fun!
you know how to make a keep a house beautiful in looks and in feel
you and i are opposites in our talents with music and we clue each other in when we are wrong (usually it's both of us)
you will drop what you're doing, even when it's way more important than what i'm asking you to do, and do what i temporarily need
your natural hair color i really like... even if you don't
you let me win in cards.. i just know it
you and i can play games of all sorts for hours and we don't need to have a care in the world
You are Incredible! i love you so much! these are only a tiny portion of the reasons i love you! happy mothers day! you are really the best mother!
Mother I love you, mother i do, father in heaven has sent me to you.
When I am near you, I love you hear you, singing so softly that you love me too.
Mother I love you, I love you, I do!

Comments