Cali and well... i'm 17!

crazy i know.. I'm old.

 hah... i love this picture

 I got to have my buddy there :)

 At pebble beach gold course.

wuv my brudar

The traditional place we always have to eat at when we go to pebble beach, the people there know us. 

 okay, i felt pretty cool that i got onto that rock without getting my feet wet.

My mummy and me had matching shoes. How cute.

 I made my own birthday cupcakes :) it was quite a fun activity. 
 I really liked my M. it was my favorite letter 

 Mason had chocolate on his eyebrows... how does that happen?

 and cal, well... cal just had chocolate everywhere... MUSTACHE!!

 Mason was handing me presents but... i think he thought they were his. He would try to open them and miss and tay would stop him, then he would put the tissue paper back into the present,pick it up and go pose for pictures, while everyone was saying, "no go hand that to mandy," and he would just sit and pose till he got his picture :)


I had such a fun time! i was gone for so long... and its so good to be back but... it was good fun! so lucky and spoiled!

Comments

Popular Posts