the semesters beginning notes
Well, First week of Winter semester was a... success?? I think I can say so. I really love all of my classes!
Book of Mormon: I have an awesome teacher, same as last semester and he is the best.
American Heritage: Okay, maybe I don't love all of my classes... I don't dislike it, and my teacher looks like he will be good, so I'm not too worried, But yeah that class may be a drag.
Chemistry: I am in chemistry! It's still in the really boring stage where we are learning safety and what a centi-meter is... but I am really excited for this class because in high school it was definitely one of my favorites!!
TA for dance: I think I should enjoy this class. I assist a very beginning class so it is really simple, but it should be fun as it picks up a little bit.
Spanish!!: Well, being back in spanish class is a lot of fun! I am actually not in the class yet sadly, but I have been attending so when I do get in {and yes, I will get in} I won't be way behind. {even though I already am because I don't have the text book and there is a test tuesday and I wont know if I am in till friday} So feel free to pray that I may somehow get in. But I really am loving being back in spanish!
And last but definitely not least
Mission Prep: Can I just say that that class has the coolest spirit there. With most religion classes at BYU kids are there because it's a requirement. Yes there are a lot of very excited students, but some you can tell would rather be somewhere else. Well, Mission Prep is nothing like that. All the kids are so eager to be there, they all want to learn how to teach and they all want to feed of the Spirit. Is that what it's like out in the Mission field? Because if so I am so excited. I love going to that class. It is definitely my favorite this semester, and possibly at BYU.
Well, so far the semester has good well, first week wasn't too crazy. Work is fun! I have added a few more hours so I am even more busy with work, but I have a little bit of a lighter load with school so I should be fine.
For my mission prep class we are required to read in the scriptures for 30 minutes a day and write in a journal about the things we are reading (just like real missionaries) and it is so helpful. Sometimes I don't know what to write when it comes time but then I write a little summary of what the verses said to me and all of a sudden I am writing about something totally different that is beneficial to my life.
Gosh, I love this gospel. I can not wait to get out on a mission. This semester is going to fly! I can tell. {or at least I hope!}
And well, with all the chaos I haven't been looking for serendipitous moments darn it. Maybe next time...
love
the little sis

Comments