a month of celebration
no, not celebrating me, just using it as an excuse to create fun.
only 30 more days until that 21st year is complete
so today, I decided I would make a list of how to make this last month extremely fun.
Granted, I am not a wild child, so if it appears lame to you. I understand.
But to me, it sounds like a blast!
june 13: create a "go to" map
june 14: watch the Chile game {have a party?}
june 15: go on a stroll through provo {to parts I haven't seen}
june 16: go to the drive in movie theater
june 17: hike SILVER LAKE again
june 18: have a full on picnic {basket and all}
june 19: make and deliver treats {it'll be fathers day, so something to make the men feel special}
june 20: fix my bike and go for a riiiiiide!!!
june 21: do a craft to spruce up my apartment.
june 22: go do visits with the Hermanas.
june 23: go OUT to see a movie.
june 24: this is a pass day. I don't exactly know what I mean by this
june 25: go experience something brand new in SLC
june 26: Music and the Spoken Word
june 27: go swimmmmmming
june 28: another pass.. {?}
june 29: LAGOON!
june 30: star gazing.
july 1: {to be determined-i ran out of ideas}
july 2: {also to be determined-still no ideas}
july 3: camp out under stars on street
july 4: parade {and every other great thing about the 4th of July}
july 5: take family names to the Temple.
july 6: fireworks!
july 7: golfing {someone please agree to go with me}
july 8: paddle boarding {just went, was so fun!}
july 9: BIG bon fire {everyone} ->sleep over {girls night}
july 10: breakfast
july 11: nails did
july 12: turn 22.
Now, I know this is most
likely going to change on a daily basis, and that these
are just moments in my days... but, this is my
tentative month of 21-ness. If any of
it looks at all enjoyable, let me know. I'd love to
have you along.
xoxo
mandy

Comments