glimpse of maybe

The other day, I was sick of being indoors, so I took my book and walked around Provo for a while. While I was heading back, I passed an old two story building, that was very spacious and charming, and I had a little vision. I imagined {elsewhere. not provo} that on one floor, I would live with my family, all the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living etc. (which floor, either the first or second was {and is} in mental debate) (also, maybe there is a third floor for living accommodations as well... anyway). Then on the other floor it would be one large open space with smooth wood floors, and charming architecture {brick}. During the week this space would be used as a dance studio. I imagined having divider walls to create separate studios for multiple classes, and that when it is time for the spaces' other use, the walls would {somehow} retract to cover the mirrors and not take away from the charm. Then, come the weekends {or whenever} The space could be converted as an events venue. Large enough to fit a few hundred {or less... probably less} and to be a spectacular space that can be easily adapted to create the vision each guest has. 

That was it.
That to me would be living life.


(family life not included...
in the story, yet is part of the vision)





xoxo
mandy

Comments

Popular Posts