... and the Oscar goes to

J.U.N.I.O.R. .P.R.O.M. was last night. What a night!
I love that Amy and Kaysie came and helped me do my hair. I am so grateful for them! I would have looked awful without them!
I love that Ashley flew down from Washington to come.
I love that we were the very last ones to go down the stairs for promenade, and that it was after they said goodbye to everyone.
I love that I got my dress just a few days before and it was perfect.
I love that bobby convinced me to eat steak and shrimp and I didn't freak out... I actually liked it.
I love that I was tan from florida.
i love that creed wanted an entrance down the stairs.
I love that at dinner the waiter kept pickong on my and "peed in my water".... haha
I love that my mama spent so much time to get my dress perfect in only three days.
I love that I was the only girl to eat the chocolate fondu after the date.
I love that bobby can sing Rapunzles part better then I can and showed me multiple times.
I love that boys can't dance... at all. :)
I love that nick and creed answered the door shirtless and did push-ups before to be more intimidating.
I love that I can trust bobby to be perfectly honest with me no matter what.
But most of all.,
I love that I went with my best friend and it was such a perfect night!
Someone was for sure looking out for me and was making sure everything went perfect!

Thank you Robert! The Oscar definitely goes to you! (if oscars actually related to prom... oh well...) It couldn't have been better :)











Comments

Popular Posts