Chocolate and baked goods
http://sha-sha-speaks.blogspot.com/2011/03/mark-your-calendars.html
^check this one out :)
So no baked goods or chocolate for me. I think that will chop out about... 85% of my sugar out. The only problem is vanilla ice cream isn't a baked good or chocolate... And I can't resist. I decided that bread if I am eating as part of a meal(a sandwich or something like that). And no baked goods. This will be good for me. I think this one will be more of a doing then a not doing if that makes any sense. I will have to do the action of not eating those, not just me not eating it.
So far I have found how much chocolate I eat. I love chocolate. But this is why I am going this, it'll be hard and interesting... Something to get me excited for the next day. The thought, im going to do something I didn't think I could do. I'm going to do it. Someone help me though. Encourage me if I ever say I'm going to give up.
Here we go.
^check this one out :)
So no baked goods or chocolate for me. I think that will chop out about... 85% of my sugar out. The only problem is vanilla ice cream isn't a baked good or chocolate... And I can't resist. I decided that bread if I am eating as part of a meal(a sandwich or something like that). And no baked goods. This will be good for me. I think this one will be more of a doing then a not doing if that makes any sense. I will have to do the action of not eating those, not just me not eating it.
So far I have found how much chocolate I eat. I love chocolate. But this is why I am going this, it'll be hard and interesting... Something to get me excited for the next day. The thought, im going to do something I didn't think I could do. I'm going to do it. Someone help me though. Encourage me if I ever say I'm going to give up.
Here we go.

Comments