Im so excited, and I just cant hide it. Went to bed with you on my mind.

I am so excited to go to florida... if you cant tell. my dad has just told me that we have 2 flights there... now, some people would be complaining saying, really? we have to stop and wait? but nope.. not me :) my favorite feelings are taking off and landing(flying:)) i haven't been this excited in such a long time! my mama told me we are going to disneyworld :) and universal studios and just all this other fun stuff. we will also be watching my dad golf.
Sad story... I have never actually been to a golf tournament of my dad. I have been to Pro Ams and lunches and all these other things having to do with the tour but i have never been there for an actual tournament. SO! that is also what i am going to do this trip. I'm really excited... i don't think i have said that yet. Maybe..?

Im doing good with the chocolate and baked goods. i was reeeeally temped the other day but thank goodness for amy for stopping me because i would be doomed. Chantelle thought i was trying to cut out all sugar and anytime i would eat like... a skittle she would be like, "Mandy! No you were doing so good! You just lost." I think I explained to her that it was only chocolate and baked goods about... 10 times? and she still... "You lost"

I am also really excited for the beach.. Nick and i are going to be crazy i decided.... if he doesn't get sick again and have to go to the hospital like he did in cali a few years back. That was scary. So we will be drinking our fair share of water on our way.

Well... I need to finish packing (i guess start packing... )
Take Luck
Eat Chocolate
CTR
-Mandy

Comments

Popular Posts