I'm not very good at this.
Tuesday: Spanish test. Bingham thought he'd be nice and give us candy/chocolate. I have a brain that doesn't think before I do things. I ate chocolate.
I didn't eat a lot of chocolate but I did.. So I think I might hold off till Tuesday. But... Then it's spring break and I want chocolate.
I have done good on the "baked goods" those are things you think about before you eat. I think I can wait till Tuesday.
Adjudication tomorrow! I'm so excited! I hope it's actually fun... I'm sure it will be but:) I'm excited
I didn't eat a lot of chocolate but I did.. So I think I might hold off till Tuesday. But... Then it's spring break and I want chocolate.
I have done good on the "baked goods" those are things you think about before you eat. I think I can wait till Tuesday.
Adjudication tomorrow! I'm so excited! I hope it's actually fun... I'm sure it will be but:) I'm excited

Comments