lifes little gifts.
So, recently, I have found that i keep getting anxious for the things that are coming.
My boys are leaving soon
I'll be moving out
I have to pay for tuition next year
I'm going to be getting married in 5-30 years... (hah)
And one day, as I was walking back to my car (it's a very long walk) I thought,
Why on earth am I worrying about these things?
I realized, I should really just enjoy all of the time I have now with the people around me and with the experiences I have now.
Since I am enjoying the wonderful ones around me, I thought I'd share a few photos of me doing just that. We (the gang) went up the canyon on sunday and witnessed one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen. This is when I fell in love with fall... along with the fun(hah) us, check out the scenery..
So, I have now decided I'm not going to talk about how weird it will be without the boys or how worried I am about any weirdness... Basically no being weird... who would'a thought?
I can tell about them, but not in anxiety...? Make sense?
Either way, I just want to appreciate the wonderful people I have around me and try to make them feel special!
Speaking of feeling special,
Today Chantelle and I went and did Baptisms in the temple, and when I returned to my car I had the thought... "Wasn't it just raining?" (intentional vagueness)
Then, I found this beauty on my car....
Well... I better be getting some homework done now... Go enjoy yourself!
the little sis.


Comments