my mindful body wk 1.2
So, no promises that I will post here everyday, but I did want to give an update.
Just like Jen promised, the meditation was hard! And today more than ever in the past 5 years I have needed it! I am grateful for her wisdom, somehow she knew today would be the day I needed it.
I want to read the first three lessons over and over again (and I usually hate school and coursework haha) but the course is all about getting the mind and body in line (which seams like DUH given it's name), but it's so much more than that. I don't want to give too much away, because if you're readying this I think you should DO the course, but
So here's to:
1: 30 second cold showers - daily
2: more practice in meditation
3: consistent, consistent, consistent simple work.
Just like Jen promised, the meditation was hard! And today more than ever in the past 5 years I have needed it! I am grateful for her wisdom, somehow she knew today would be the day I needed it.
I want to read the first three lessons over and over again (and I usually hate school and coursework haha) but the course is all about getting the mind and body in line (which seams like DUH given it's name), but it's so much more than that. I don't want to give too much away, because if you're readying this I think you should DO the course, but
So here's to:
1: 30 second cold showers - daily
2: more practice in meditation
3: consistent, consistent, consistent simple work.

Comments