my mindful body
My sister Jenny has been one of my amazing life coaches. Luckily, I am the youngest in the family, and so I get to learn and grow by watching them in their failures and victories. Seeing her strength as I struggle through things I know she once struggled with gives me not only the strength to endure, but she gives me the advice I need. So not only does she rock as a sister, but as a life coach. So I am beginning her mindful body course. I am so excited to delve in and really set up a pattern for my life that works and that is for me, not a class at some gym or a 30 minute run (because those suck {to me}) I am going to document it here because 1: I haven't updated the blog is forever, 2: No one reads this anyway so it's a safe online journal, and 3: if by chance anyone does read this, they may just learn and grow from it too.
If you're wanting to join in you can find it under THE MINDFUL BODY at
jennyredfordpilates.com
If you're wanting to join in you can find it under THE MINDFUL BODY at
jennyredfordpilates.com
here we go!

Comments