my mindful body wk 1.7

current self and fitness routine:


weight: not posting (but girl, you know)
---guilt
vegetable consumption
---guilt
gym (actual work outs)
---nurture & guilt, depends on the day & work out
gym consistency
--- guilt (because I don't go enough/nor do I want to)
giving up buying coke (note the word buying-it's a hack)
---nurture
water consumption
--- nurture, I love water, and if I add a little lemon or ACV it makes it even better
face washing, eyebrow plucking, and flossing
--- nurture. these = put together mandy

failed:
body->me
end of work day exhaustion
TMJ (or is this in the me->body category)

me->body
eat, sit, repeat.

served:
dance/job
relief from anxiety
ability to release/express what I don't know how to say
healed my stomach after my braid wrecked it
it made it through each mental & physical trial, and I am so good.

Comments

Popular Posts